Copyright and permission to reproduce
You acknowledge that this website is protected by applicable trademark, copyright, patent and other intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute or alter any materials found on this website without FuseForward’s written permission, except for personal, non-commercial use only. Any reproductions may not be represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, or as having been made in affiliation with or as endorsed by us.
Online visitation information gathering
- Website visitors who do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics can download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. For more information visit the Google Analytics Overview page.
- You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features on our website if cookies are disabled. Because each browser is different, check the Help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- Personal Information is information about you that identifies you as an individual, for example, your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number. We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us through responses to surveys, questionnaires, forms and the like. We may also ask you to provide additional information such as your e-mail address if you want to obtain additional services, information, or to resolve queries.
- With the permission of an online visitor, information submitted through our site may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by FuseForward provided notice of this fact is made available online. If a visitor objects to such use for any reason, he/she may prevent that use, either by e-mail request or by modifying the registration information provided. If you have submitted personal information and want to change it or opt-out, please contact us as described below.
Data storage, transfer and security
- FuseForward hosts data with hosting service providers in numerous countries including the United States. The servers on which Personal Information is stored are kept in a controlled environment. While we take reasonable efforts to guard your Personal Information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any incidentally-collected Personal Information you choose to store in Websites or SaaS Products are maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
Disclosure of Information
Disclaimer of warranties and liabilities
- While we undertake reasonable efforts to provide current information on this website, we do not guarantee or warrant the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, appropriateness, suitability or completeness of the information or the availability of this website. The information on this website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We make no representation regarding the content on this website or its suitability for any purpose. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including warranties related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Reliance on any information appearing on the website is at your own risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of the website or the information. We assume no obligation to update the information or advice on further developments concerning topics mentioned. The information is supplied “as is” and may contain errors. The information may be changed from time to time without notice. Certain portions of the information may have been contributed by other persons and should not be assumed to have been reviewed or endorsed by us. The mention of specific products or services on this website does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by us, unless explicitly stated.
- FuseForward, including without limitation our partners who contribute to the information on this website shall have no liability whether direct, indirect, consequential, contingent, special or incidental related to or arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or your reliance on the information, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action. Anyone using this information does so at his or her own risk, and by using such information agrees to indemnify FuseFowward and its content providers from any and all liability, loss, injury, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising from such person’s use of the information on this website and any information on websites linked from this website.
- In no event shall we be liable to any person, business or organization of any kind, for any claims of direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages based on or arising from any use of this website or any other website and their contents to which this site is linked, whether arising in contract, or otherwise.
Third-party information and links
Changes to this policy
- Your use of the website is governed solely by the laws of the province of British Columbia and applicable federal laws of Canada.
We welcome your comments and questions about our Privacy Statement. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com